Our company has been involved in voluntary activities for over a decade.
In the past two years we have acted under the banner of social responsibility that takes into consideration our customers, employees and environment.
Loyal to our slogan and motto – every event counts – We have succeeded in putting into action several voluntary events with the participation of many employees and the support of FTS management:
- LATET – An organization for humanitarian aid, has established a project to supply food to needy populations.
- Table to Table - Project Leket - Gleaning the Fields - farmers invite Table to Table volunteers to harvest their fields and to provide the produce to needy people around the country.
- Recycle corner – collecting refundable bottles and cans, batteries, electrical devices and others. Proceeds from this endeavor are donated to a nearby children shelter.
- Company donation projects – in 2009, FTS employees have donated their New Year’s gift to a single-parent battling cancer.
- The Jaffa Institute – FTS’ CFO and Controller have recently completed the first run of a course initiated by them for helping unemployed women re-enter the job market.
- Donating computers to several schools and children shelters.