FTS Launches Leap™ Billing and CRM
Empowering Service Providers to Independently Manage Personalized, Multi-Service Business Processes and Business Rules in Real Time
Herzliya, Israel | 8th July, 2008: FTS (LSE: FTS), a global provider of Billing, CRM and Business Control solutions for communication and content service providers, today announced the launch of Leap™ Billing & CRM – the next generation of its converged billing & CRM solutions.
The product suite has been designed to inherently unify billing and CRM information, providing a holistic view of all customer events and billing events, and enabling in-depth service personalization. Based upon a process-driven design, the solution offers unparalleled flexibility, empowering service providers to quickly launch and easily manage multi-service offerings in-house, in real time, without vendor intervention.
Leap Billing & CRM is an end-to-end converged solution based on telecom-specific business processes that reflect the industry’s best practices. The solution allows new business practices to be instantly implemented, and new services, bundles and promotions to be rolled out immediately, without involving costly billing and CRM integration projects. In this way, Leap Billing & CRM offers a long-term, viable solution to the ever-evolving needs of telecom providers.
“With knowledge-driven personalization becoming a critical differentiator in the multi-service environment, service providers need to quickly implement ever more specific business processes and business rules,” said Teresa Cottam, Associate Principal Analyst, Analysys Mason, and author of The Next-Generation Bill: Commercial and Technical Strategies. “Being able to do this in-house in real time, without the vendor’s intervention, is compelling because it eliminates a time-consuming and often costly stage in the delivery chain.”
“While many solutions try to offer integration between billing and CRM systems, Leap Billing & CRM is a truly unified solution that improves customer experience and gives the control back to the service provider,” said Amos Sivan, CEO, FTS. “Service providers can now offer their customers a much more personalized service, while maintaining full control of their business processes, as new products, bundles and promotions no longer require lengthy integration projects or external resources.”
FTS’ Leap Billing & CRM enables service providers to respond quickly and flexibly to each billing or customer event, taking full advantage of all existing CRM and billing information to increase revenues and improve customer satisfaction:
- Leap Billing & CRM has been designed from the ground up as a converged solution.
- Using a unified product catalog that centralizes product offerings across billing, CRM and order management, Leap Billing & CRM enables service providers to easily define new bundles in-house. This means they can respond immediately to market trends and differentiate themselves from their competitors.
- The platform utilizes SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Oracle’s BEA market leading Aqualogic® BPM (Business Process Management) engine to provide an open and highly flexible solution.
- Leap Billing & CRM offers a holistic view of all customer and billing events, ensuring efficient, effective, and seamless customer and account management.
- A unified desktop tool for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), with a single view of all customer information, removes the need to navigate between multiple interfaces. Aside from enhancing efficiency, this also maximizes the value of each customer, boosting cross-sales and up-sales processes while improving customer satisfaction with service personalization.
- FTS’ Leap Billing & CRM takes personalization one step further with multi-service billing capabilities, flexible convergent charging, and real-time customer self provisioning.
- Leap Billing & CRM also comes complete with FTS’ patented Do Tree™. The Do Tree offers business control by combining in-depth business analysis with the ability to define business rules that are automatically executed when triggered by specific network, customer or balance events.
Sonus PR for FTS
Patrick Smith, Tel. +44 20 7903 5454, firstname.lastname@example.org
Moshe Peterfreund, Tel. +972 9 952 6536, email@example.com
FTS provides billing, customer care and policy control solutions that have greater flexibility and provide greater independence for communications and content service providers, resulting in a dramatically lower total cost of ownership (TCO). As the first billing company to provide policy management, by analyzing every transaction from a business standpoint, FTS offers a complete package of solutions and can service both growing and major, established providers.
FTS deploys its full range of end-to-end and add-on telecom billing and policy control services to customers in over 40 countries and implements solutions in wireless, wireline, cable, broadband, M2M, mobile money, cloud and content markets including multiple convergent billing platform installations. By providing solutions and service to telecommunications providers globally, FTS is helping to reduce the total cost of ownership of billing and policy control. Further information is available at http://www.fts-soft.com/.