1. Use of Site Information. You may download, view, copy and print the information contained on this Site provided that the information is used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes and provided that the documents are not modified or altered in any way. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Site in whole or in part without our express written authorization.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site is protected by intellectual property rights and any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected under intellectual property law and is our exclusive property. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of F.T.S. – Formula Telecom Solutions Ltd. (“FTS”) or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of FTS or the third party that owns the Mark.
3. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services. The Site may provide links to other web sites, including the web sites of other customers. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability of or the content provided on these sites. You should review the policies posted by these other sites before you use them.
4. Disclaimer. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE.
6. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
7. Export Restrictions/Legal Compliance. You certify to us and represent and warrant that you shall not transfer, directly or indirectly, any restricted software or technical data received from us, or the direct product of such data, to any country or other destination subject to export restrictions, unless you obtain our prior written authorization and the authorization from the appropriate governmental agency.